The Driver and Vehicle Systems Oversight Committee was established in 2019 to:
- review progress reports and reports from the information technology auditor;
- oversee the implementation of the Vehicle Title and Registration System (VTRS);
- oversee the decommissioning of Minnesota Licensing and Registration System (MNLARS), including the funds and staff resources spent on the decommissioning;
- oversee the driver's license system; and
- on an annual basis, review the fee and surcharge increases required by this article, and make a recommendation to the legislature on whether the fee and surcharge increases are set of appropriate amounts.
The Oversight Committee replaced the MNLARS Steering Committee.
Minnesota Special Session Laws 2019, Chapter 3, Article 2, Section 34
Subscribe Sign up for email notification of all Committee meetings and announcements.